- Create and send voice calls to one or a group of your contacts.
- Personalize the call with the contact’s first name and last name.
- Make the call more real with flexible options to choose gender and various accents – US, UK etc.
- Schedule the call(s) upto 1 year in advance.
- Ability to request specific response to the voice call. For ex, you can ask the listener to press 1 if they are interested to get more information and collect the responses at the Inbound.
- Receive the responses from the contacts when they reply by call or SMS
- Attach webhooks for incoming voice calls to trigger additional actions or integration.
- Search the historical voice transcriptions.
HoHoHo by Santa
The site – www.hohoho.audio – that went live during last Christmas was a grand success. Anyone can type up a message to anyone and the site will call the person and play the message as Santa. People were using to send wishes, gift preferences and greetings by voice with a few keystrokes. Powered by the voice channel of Redtie, the site became a season’s sensation in California.
From dentists to financial advisors, businesses with personal touch with their customers have a need – greet the clients on their birthday. Integrated with the internal customer relationship system and powered by Redtie’s voice channel, calling on the day of the birthday and greeting them with a personalized voice call is made possible.
Uber for babysitters
RentAParent is an agency operating in Northern California. The business finds babysitters needed and also places full and part time nannies at homes with infants, toddlers all the way to early teens. RentAParent has built a communication systems powered by Redtie to connect and schedule sitters as well as nannies quickly and efficiently.