- Send text messages to one or a group of people.
- Tag the people with one or more people for text message sending
- Schedule text messages ahead of time up to one year in advance
- Program the message with dynamic hashtag replacements. This way even group messages will be sent in a personalized tone.
- When the recipient replies the text message, it is received and displayed under the contact with all the communications on other channels.
- Attach webhooks for inbound messages to trigger communications on other channels or other integration touchpoints.
- Integrate organizational workflows using the API provided.
How Redtie’s Text Channel Works?
Electric signal fault finder
The client is one of the largest electric and gas utilities in the US. In an effort to make the electric grid smart, the company has upgraded the electric distribution network with devices called “Line Sensors”. When the line sensor detects an outage, it tracks that data and sends that to the utility.
The utility provides services to millions of customers making the coverage area quite large with multiple teams of personnel assigned to assist with outages. Based on where the line sensor is located, the personnel assigned for that Read the case study in full
Mobilizer is a public safety solution used by police departments and fire departments. The solution is a combination of native mobile applications and console web application. The mobile applications are used by the field personnel while the console application is used by the control center that monitors deployment.
When an incident happens, the control center creates it on the console and select the people that should be included in covering the incident. The console app then sends notifications to the people to assist with the incident. The problem is that the invited person must get the request from the console Read the case study in full
Argo is an industrial insurance company underwriting specialty insurance and reinsurance products in areas of the property and casualty market. The business operates through subsidiaries who often have a network of brokers.
Argo’s various lines of businesses have documents and protocols to use documents at expected stages of the business. These documents to be used are authorized for regulatory compliance and the brokers are expected to use the correct ones. Using a wrong document would mean expensive correction and time lost. Read the case study in full