How to Integrate with Salesforce
To integrate Redtie with your Salesforce account, simply follow the steps below:
1. Log into Redtie, proceed to the Contacts > Integrations and click on the Salesforce tile.
2. To finish the integration, click Salesforce -> Connect
3. To fully Integrate Redtie with SalesForce, you will need to provide your email address and password in the Salesforce app settings.
4. Now the SalesForce connection established successfully and you can start importing contacts
5. Choose the account and import contacts. Once the contacts are imported, you will be notified via email.
Watch a Demo:
That’s it! SalesForce is now fully integrated with Redtie. You are all set to message your contacts now.
If you are experiencing any trouble with this integration, please contact us via Redtie chat or at [email protected]