Text Message Marketing for Restaurants
Send Restaurant Menu/Coupons to Customers via Text Message
Making it in the food industry certainly isn’t easy. Give your restaurant a boost by texting your customers. It drives traffic and offer redemption like no other.
How Restaurants Use Text Messaging?
It’s a relatively inexpensive tactic with a large ROI potential. It’s just one use case. We’ve also seen restaurants:
- Drive online orders
- Send texts when a customer’s food or table is ready
- Manage curbside pickup
- Manage reservations by SMS
- Create an SMS loyalty program
- And more!
Why Choose SMS?
Out of all other marketing solutions, what makes texting perfect for restaurants?
- Everyone can receive text messages.
- Over 90% of all texts are read within the first five minutes of delivery.
- The average American looks at their cell phone 150+ times a day.
- 70% of Americans say they would like to receive mobile offers from their favourite businesses.
- It’s affordable. At just pennies per text, it’s cost effective.
Limited-Time Offers: Send time-sensitive discounts to drive immediate traffic, speed up slowdowns, and fill chairs.
Mobile Coupons: Send a campaign with a restaurant text coupon. You can also include an image of your food or a scannable barcode.
Weekly Specials: Tell your customers about weekly specials.
Alert Messages: You can text someone to confirm an upcoming reservation, organise a pickup order, or let them know that their food is ready.
How Can Your Restaurant Use the Redtie Platform?
SMS marketing for restaurants is simple. Think about it for a second. Potential customers are bound to be thinking about food at certain times of the day. Chances are that they will do so, phone in hand. Why not entice them to opt in with a special deal, discount or offer?
Here are a few ideas for your restaurant SMS marketing campaign:
- Brand awareness and promotion. Promote your brand with short and sweet SMS offers. Use SMS short codes for redeemable prizes. Never assume that your customers know who you are! Add your brand name and website at the end of every text.
- A database of customers. Print keywords and short codes on table-wraps or flyers to encourage opt-ins. Send relevant and timely texts to transform casual diners into loyal ones.
- Scheduled texts for booking reminders and cancellations. You can significantly decrease the number of ‘no-shows’ by sending automated text messages with appointment and booking reminders.
- Promote your menu and new dishes. What better way to let people know about your tasty new dishes than by sending them a text with an irresistible deal? Send regular updates to your customers and become the talk of the town.
- Attract new customers with exclusive deals. Exclusive restaurant offers, 1+1 meals, student deals, monthly contests, vouchers and coupons work extremely well with restaurant SMS marketing. Use them to attract new customers. Make sure you segment your subscriber list to promote the right deal to the right audience.
If you have more questions, you can also request a demo. Alternatively, you can text or call us at +1 484-874-5535 or visit www.getredtie.com
App for iOS & Android: