Redtie Integration with Zendesk
This article will guide you through the process of integrating your Zendesk account with Redtie account. To integrate Redtie with your Zendesk account, simply follow the steps below:
1. In the Contacts admin panel, click on Integrations.
2. To fully integrate Redtie with Zendesk you will need your API Key. Please log into your zendesk.com account to find the API Key.
3. After you log in, click on the settings icon at the bottom-left corner of the panel and proceed to the Channels > API section. Make sure that the Token Access section is enabled, then click on Add new token, create its name, and generate it. Copy the token and paste it somewhere secure.
4. After you enter your email address, Zendesk URL, and the personal access token from above into integration settings, click connect and Zendesk is now connected to your Redtie account.
5. Now that your Zendesk account is integrated with Redtie, click Export / Import and integrate CRM records with CRM lists.
6. Once the contacts are imported from Zendesk, you will be notified via email.